Conditions of publication
Agree to conditions of submission, SpringerOpen’s copyright and license agreement and article-processing charge (APC)
Copyright and license agreement
During submission, you will need to accept and confirm the following conditions:
- All authors of the manuscript have read and agreed to its content and are accountable for all aspects of the accuracy and integrity of the manuscript in accordance with ICMJE criteria
- That the article is original, has not already been published in a journal, and is not currently under consideration by another journal
- That you agree to the terms of the SpringerOpen Copyright and License Agreement, which we strongly recommend you read and, where applicable, Open Data policy. For authors who are prevented from being the copyright holder (for instance where Crown Copyright applies or researchers are US government employees), SpringerOpen can accommodate non-standard copyright lines. If this applies to you, please contact us and provide details of your situation.
For more information see our Copyright and license policy.
An article-processing charge (APC) applies for each article accepted for publication in Large-scale Assessments in Education . For further details please see our article-processing-charge page.
Annual Journal Metrics
116 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
69 days to first decision for all manuscripts
207 days from submission to acceptance
10 days from acceptance to publication
240 Altmetric mentions
This journal is indexed by
- Google Scholar
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- ERIC System Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Education Database
- ProQuest Professional Education
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- Summon by ProQuest
Large-scale Assessments in Education is fully sponsored by IERI, the IEA-ETS Research Institute, a collaborative effort between the Research & Development Division at ETS and the International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement (IEA) that focuses on improving the science of large-scale assessments. Authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
- ISSN: 2196-0739 (electronic)